Lionel Messi, concern grows

Published:

By: Manu Tournoux

On the night of Saturday to Sunday, the Inter Miami of Lionel Messi beat the Mexican club of Necaxa on penalties, on the second day of the League Cup. Problem, the 2022 world champion with Argentina came out prematurely on injury. And the expectations around the real nature of this physical glitch is increasingly worried about Albiceleste supporters.

At the age of thirty-eight, Lionel Messi is no longer at the bonus of his career, and even less of his youth. From then on, this injury does not reassure. Very little injured since he has played football, the ointple gold ball seems to have been hit in the right thigh. He had to leave his partners in the eleventh minute of the game against Necaxa, after contact with defender Alexis Pena.

Inter Miami coach said after the meeting that Lionel Messi had “Feel a discomfort”. For his part, Rodrigo de Paul, arrived this summer from Atletico de Madrid, said: “At the break, I rushed to him in the locker room and asked him: 'Leo, how are you?'. He looked at me with this calm that we know and said to me: 'Don't worry Rodri, it's just a little embarrassment in the thigh muscle. Nothing serious'. »»

Lionel Messi wants to play the 2026 World Cup

A statement made there after the match. Since then, it is the radio silence and Lionel Messi has surely gone to take some control exams to find out more. If it does not seem to be alarmed to be alarmed, fans of “the pulga” cannot help but fear for their player.

In less than a year will start the 2026 World Cup organized jointly by the United States, Mexico and Canada. Lionel Messi will be there and also planned to prepare for the event for the event by possibly being a (provisional) fall point than Inter Miami in January. It remains above all to wait to find out more about the condition of its thigh.