Daniel Congré, the sad announcement

Published:

By: Manu Tournoux

The news is reassuring concerning Daniel Congré, former player of Toulouse and Montpellier, now a sports coordinator at Olympique Lyonnais. On Monday evening, the Guadeloupean had been hospitalized urgently after being a stabs near the heart. If the circumstances appeared mysterious, the first information wanted to be the most disturbing.

But the new elements published this Tuesday are undermining the original scenario. While he had been presented inanimate and bathed in a pound of blood, Daniel Congré was aware when the emergency services intervened at his home in Pérols, in the presence of his partner and his two children.

“He had not lost consciousness and we are far from the bloody of blood announced by certain media. The police who intervened report light traces of blood on the central island of the kitchen as well as on the floor of the living room ”, thus entrusted a source close to the file to Midi-Libre.

A media excavation denounced

The state of Daniel Congré would now be stabilized and it must be heard by investigators from the Local Judicial Police Service in order to deliver its version of the facts. Because if the prosecution speaks of a suicide attempt, a neighbor's testimony gives another light.

“Everyone is fine, they were home last night (Monday evening), Daniel, his wife and children, he said in the columns of The team. Everything that is said is totally false, I will not tell you anything more. He was hospitalized, but not for the reasons given. »»