Real Madrid: Carlo Ancelotti responds cash to arbitration controversies

Published:

By: Manu Tournoux

After the narrow but above all controversial success won by Real Madrid on his lawn against Leganes (3-2), Carlo Ancelotti was obviously questioned about arbitral decisions on the sidelines of the meeting. “We checked the game, we lacked balance, which is why we have conceded two an undefeated goals in the first half. They attacked us on two counterattacks, a loss of ball that could have been a fault. If Leganés complain, we can complain too. There were two blurred situations, the referee made this decision, I have nothing to add ”said the Italian coach very dry.

Declarations which contrast with those more committed than he was holding a few weeks ago, when Real Madrid had been injured with a potential red card against them against Espanyol Barcelona for a fault on Kylian Mbappé. “I comment on what I see and I only think that in these three matches, they made fairly obvious mistakes”then said Carlo Ancelotti. In the meantime, Real Madrid has virtually returned to FC Barcelona, ​​while waiting for the Catalans meeting this Sunday against Girona.