Between Neymar Jr and Barça, love is still there. Their common history began in 2013, when he signed in favor of residents of Camp Nou. This, when it had been very close to Real Madrid for a very close time. But the Brazilian, who arrived from Santos with the Crack label, did not regret his choice, he who has perfectly managed to integrate into the Cules. There, he notably formed a magic trio, the MSN, with his friends Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez. Brilliant and intended to take power from the Blaugranas after the Pulga, Ney ended up losing patience and wanted to get out of the shadow of the Argentinian, he who wanted to win a golden ball.
Santos wants to prolong the pleasure
He therefore accepted the advances of Paris Saint-Germain, which paid for his release clause of € 222 million in 2017 after a very long soap opera. A few years later, Neymar tried to return to FC Barcelona several times. This was the case in 2019 and then during the summer transfer window 2023. Pushed towards the exit in Paris, he tried the field with the Catalans. But the door remained closed. Ney therefore caught the handle to open the door leading him to al-Hilal. But his passage in Saudi Pro League was a fiasco. Paid a fortune, the international Auriverde spent more time in the infirmary than on the meadow. A year and a half after his signature, he terminated his XXL lease before returning to Santos for at least 6 months. Except that the 33 -year -old goal is to return to Europe next summer.
And he has an idea behind the head, namely to return to Barça. But it is not won. First of all, because Santos hopes to extend it. Uol revealed that the Peixe feels the footballer very happy and intends to keep him until the 2026 World Cup, his big goal. But it is the Neymar clan that will have the hand. The Brazilian media ensures that for the moment Neymar SR and the player's advisers have not yet discussed with Santos or other clubs. They want the player to focus on his fitness and find the national selection, while the Brazil list for the rally for March is expected this Thursday. In Spain, Sport However, assures that Pini Zahavi activates behind the scenes to bring him back to Barcelona.
Barça sends a message to Ney
But his case is not unanimous. At the start of the week, Sport revealed that the team's coach Hans Dieter Flick would not want the Brazilian. Asked at a press conference thereafter, the German said: “It's not my job. I focus on this team. We have great opportunities and we keep them. It's Deco's work. “ The question was therefore asked last night by TNT SPORTS Brasil to the sports director of FC Barcelona. “It is not a matter of money. I first think that Neymar must try to be happy again, to enjoy football. And I don't see a better place for him at the moment than Brazil, in Santos, his club. ” Relaunched on a possible player in the player in Barcelona, he has excluded anything for the future.
“Ney is an important player. I think that if one day a situation like this arose, it would be good for him and good for us. (…) Neymar was a phenomenon that has passed here. He did what he did. He won what he won … Sometimes these stories are not repeated. They can repeat themselves, you never know … But I think it's not the time for Barcelona to think of Neymar, nor for Neymar to think of that. “ He said that a “Football team is done with balance, with reflection”. Questioned a little later by El ChiringuitoDeco added: “I support Neymar. I want him to be happy and his team needs him. Everyone who loves football need to see a happy neymar “. Without a doubt, it will be in case of return to Barcelona.